Monday, January 14, 2008

LOT MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED.....

I cant classify this as a hiatus but I am deinitely writing this post after a gap of some days to say in the least............So much has happened in the last week..........After Padmanabhan's caustic remarks last week, I had decided that it would always be only 8 hours for me in the office........Not even a second more............So since then, I have made it a point to dash out of the office incognito on time............I try to remain as inconspicuous as possible.......I try not to attract as unnecessary attention as possible so that I dont have distractions to disturb my mind and I can focus roperly on what is to be stacked and stored in my life for the days to come.........Anyways, I was waiting for last tuesday with bated breath...........Why????? Because CAT results were going to be out that day...........Not that I expected some phenomenal result..........I think non-geniuses like me should not expect phenomenal results with a total of at best 12 hours of efforts put in for an exam where 1600 odd students battle it out for a single hallowed seat in one of the institutes of their dreams...............I am more than happy with my 94.38 percentile this time..........Quants screwed me as expected this time.............I could only manage a gut-wrenching 71 odd percentile............Even VA was not superbly excellent with a 93.94 percentile.......and could score 95.07 percentile in DI/LR...........But all of it simply makes me feel good.............feel confident.........Figure this out............12 hours of labour supposedly amount to 94.38 percentile.............Then imagine what an intensive dedication of 891 hours should do.............including mock tests..................Dont try the unitary method here............it will of course be futile.............people have achieved better though although I dont think anybody from the 2003-07 batch of NIT RKL has managed an IIM call...........Juniors have definitely shown though with 2 BLACKI..........and some more with 2 or even a single call..........Assume that I enter an IIM in the next year, I would be their junior and pass out after them...........A irony probably...........After the week dragged on, I waited again for Friday, spent 3 restless hours in the office, jumped onto the Air Deccan flight DN-765 or 766, I am not quite sure and reached home friday night...........Man, that was pure BLISS...............Gotta sleep now...............too too tired.............

No comments: