Friday, December 5, 2008

YOUR LOVE IS WHAT KEEPS ME GOING....

When in sorrow and happiness I think of you,
My heart leaps with joy.
When in failures and success I think of you,
My heart leaps with joy.

Your love is the power that keeps me going honey,
Your love is the strength I was looking for.
So pure, so true,
So divine.

May be we were made for each other,
May be you were the light of my life I was looking for,
May be you were the person God wanted me to meet,
May be that was the reason he kept happiness away from me all these days.

I am happy, very very happy,
The reason of that is YOU honey,
The reason is your love.

Some songs, they remind me of you,
I listen to them over and over again,
I like to revel in your love honey,
I like to just lose myself in it.

Your love is the panacea my heart was looking for all these years.
Your love is what keeps me going strong.
Knowing that there is a US rather than a ME,
This is what keeps me going strong.
You make my day honey,
I LOVE YOU……..

No comments: