Wednesday, January 21, 2009

THINGS HAVE HAPPENED……..

After getting the laptop home, what I have been doing is that I have been typing my blogs at home and posting them in the office……..That actually gives me some peace and time to reflect on things………….Its true that a lot of things have actually since the last few days……..Got through the IRMA written test………..That actually came as a pleasant surprise on the Christmas day………..Was actually happy for some days…………and then disappointment followed for quite a long time………Rejects, rejects and rejects again………..JMET results came as a rude shock actually………….I could never have thought that I would actually land up in the Did Not Qualify bracket although Iwas expecting some rank towards 800-900………..I definitely would not have qualified one section or the other……………..XAT got screwed up……………I was really not expecting much from it………..After that came the CAT results where I again fell short………I was optimistically expecting an increase of around 10 marks but that remained a dream unfulfilled………..Thankfully though my marks actually didn’t decrease from that predicted by TIME and I ended up getting a 96.74 percentile……….Could have definitely been better………..Then came SNAP and another rude shock when I came to know that my score was 71.5 although I was expecting somewhere in the range of 77.75-81.25……….Anyways that was the day I really felt dejected………But gradually the misfortune of all the others came into light and that brought in a sliver of hope………..Then came SPJIMR first shortlist………..Dinged again……….Dejected again………….Finally just the day before yesterday, SCMHRD came as a pleasant surprise bringing some much needed phase of relief after IRMA………….The best I can expect in such a scenario would definitely be MDI PGP HR and IMT, Ghaziabad…………..And oh yes, before I forget, XAT results came out on the day before my SCMHRD call……………scored 90.38 percentile…………Again on the border line for an XIMB call under Orissa domicile relaxation…………..man this sucks…………….on the borderline for ever f**king exam I have written till now………………God save me………..SIBM, Pune will come out with its list on 24th Jan 09……………I am not expecting much from it seriously…………Then in line are IMI, IMT, XIMB, NMIMS, TAPMI, MDI, SPJIMR (second list) and a long line of such shit………….Will get some calls, won’t get some calls………………LIFE GOES ON AND WILL GO ON……………..

No comments: