Thursday, March 13, 2008

DEFINITELY MORE THAN AN EXAM....

Doesn't it sometimes happen that something you felt was not quite your cup of tea becomes so important that it becomes an addiction.........a passion.......I don't quite follow the turmoil of emotions that sweep me some of these days.......I feel a new phase of life sweeping all over me.......I feel determined, scared, confident,apprehensive all at the same time........A kaleidoscopic array of variegated emotions swirling all around me at the same time......I never knew that a single exam can churn out so many emotions in me..........An exam that can truly make a MAN out of a carefree youth........A responsibility, a sense of duty........dreams, aspirations, determination, a dream of seeing oneself shine........an aim for oneself...........hopes in the eyes of mom and dad..........dreams in the eyes of honey...........all culminate together in just one degree..........

No comments: