Thursday, April 17, 2008

LOTS OF TIME....

Thank you IBM....Thank you VISA....Thank you for both for all the free, productive and utterly essential time you guys are providing me each day helping me to inch towards my dreams....Someday, I will definitely look back to these days and say that these days helped me a lot....Someday the time will come when I can bid IBM and VISA a lovely goodbye nd say "Kiss my a** suckers!!!!"....I still feel the jitters though....An exam is always an exam after all with the usual share of luck factor determining your success...What if something goes wrong....what if I cant even sit for the exam...what if there is an accident or sickness.....WHAT IF....I know I sound like a pessimistic ass but then the fears still linger refusing to recede even by the surge of confidence....But somewhere deep down within me I feel I CAN....and I WILL.....rather I MUST....

No comments: