Wednesday, November 7, 2007

First Post....

Well I have had numerous attempts at blogging and in some of the attempts, I have actually promised myself to continue this habit......but now it so happens that I have finally found some time to actually continue with this work......Have arrived at Bangalore since more than a month....a month and 9 days to be precise and life here has been a roller coaster of highs and lows here definitely........highs being a good project, good colleagues around me and all that......lows being a lot of worries regarding finding a good P.G., finally digesting the hard fact that I have to be away from all my friends, problems regarding the transfer letter and the reimbursements.......The fact that I am so far away from home and my Love have compounded to the lonliness but I guess I have no other way out.......Wish I could have an escape hatch which I could just unlock and fly away my way to freedom......Wistful thinking........sigh......Mom and Dad are visiting me the next week as has always been the case wherever I have stayed till date.....May be their transient company can offer me a much needed solace.........This job at IBM isnt all that I had ever expected..........I am hell-bent for a more than decent CAT score, a place at IIMs...............or in the worst case at XIMB although that would leave me a tad bit unhappy..........because if XIMB is to be my final stop, I could have easily cracked it in my final year itself.............Damn it, if Vivek or Jaadu or Sweta Mohanty or even worse, Satya Gaaii could clear it, then hell ya I could have easily done it........But anyways God bless them for a bright future........and may be trickle some drops of blessings towards my waiting soul too..........Help me God in achieving whatever I deserve.......Help me in keeping my parents and my Love happy.......Help me God.........

No comments: