Friday, November 30, 2007

CONVICTION.........AND HARD WORK........AND A WILL-POWER........

Anyways, I will put in 2 hours during weekdays and 5 hours on weekends as of now........and 4 hours in weekdays and 6 hours in the weekends once the work load at IBM reduces a bit.......One year of slogging and a life time full of enjoyment.......I have shown someone a lot of dreams, a lot of promises and I simply can not turn back now......If I am a man, I will definitely stand upto them and face them, conquer them....I CAN do it....There are people who have been saying that I can not do it.....that I am doomed to do this menial job all my life....There are people who have been saying that there is simply no difference between them and me......I will show them the conviction and the strength necessary.....I will show them my mettle.....I will show them that I am different.....I will show them that I CAN and I WILL.......My MBA will definitely be not for me but for those around me.....both of whom I love and those I hate.........A lot has to be done and I will face the challenge....I am happy that I was man enough to stand up and decide to accept this challenge. Now, I have to be man enough to tread that extra mile and actually fulfill it.........The time is NOW, the person is ME and whatever has to be done, has to be done only by ME and I WILL just because I know that I CAN.........

No comments: