Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Love of my life.......

They say that the fruits of patience are sweet. Well how very true…....They say that everyone falls in love at least once in life……..How very true again……Why does it happen that happiness always gives a fleeting transient ethereal glimpse of itself before disappearing altogether.......probably because GOD has programmed it so, so that when it finally becomes permanent, it becomes even more precious and lovable…….Why does it so happen that the persons I love always have to stay far away from me?????? Probably so that I can feel their absence…….no, wait a minute,…..their presence, near me always even if they are 1883 kilometers away from me………..They say that you always FALL in love……….Love HAPPENS…….How very true again……..Love just “happened”…….I finally just “fell” in love………She is just like a Godsend to my life……I shudder to think what would have happened to me in this lonely place without her presence…….I die just to hear her voice after the long day ……..Why does it so happen that some people simply become a part of your life, your heart, soul, your self????? Why does it so happen that you are ready to tread that extra mile just for that special someone????? Why does it so happen that you close your eyes and see someone????? Why does it so happen that your day begins and ends with that someone???? Why does it so happen that you use your phone to kiss that special someone goodnight?????? Why does it so happen that I want to provide her with all the happiness in this world even if I don’t care how much strain I have to go through???? Why does it so happen that while I am writing this, she is in my mind……I had heard that love is wonderful……….How very true again……Why does it so happen that when you find that special someone, you are ready to bend all your self-made rules??????? Why does it so happen that all problems and differences seem to melt away??????? Why does it so happen that you begin to dream?????? Life feels good just because I have her in my mind…….Some movie had said a nice romantic thing………It said, “God made a heart (read soul), divided it into two and gave it to two people on this earth…..” It is a magical feeling to have discovered my second half……..Why does it so happen that I miss Kolkata so much although apparently I have no reason to do so……..Her smile makes my day………..She is my life, my honey, my love, my soul, a part of me…….Wish my day could begin seeing her beautiful face and end with her………U know what?????? A distance of 1883 kilometers can never create even an inch of space between two souls……….soul mates……..What a lovely concept anyways……….Why does it happen that you want to spend a life time and even more with someone?????? Why does it so happen that you feel like you have known someone for ages when in fact you have known each other since only five months??????? Why does it happen that your day does not begin till you hear your soul mate’s voice neither does it end till you have kissed your soul mate goodnight????? They say that love is pure magic……How very true again……….

No comments: