Friday, December 21, 2007

Me.................

I am an April-born guy........The English horoscopes say that I am a Taurus but I personally am a follower of the Oriya version...........Some weird solar or lunar horoscopes thing..........Now the Oriya version specifically classifies me to be a MAKARA........or a Capricorn...........I have heard lots of people say that Capricorns are highly ambitious and it is not unlikely that I too have a lot of ambitions............Why settle for less when getting the best is never that difficult a task specially when I am willing to give my 100% and lots more just for achieving that extra comfort.........I have read in lots of places that taureans are inclined towards relaxing a lot..........and I even like that too...........So in a way, I am both a mix of Taurus and Capricorn...........I dont know what made me write this today............probably the lack of something better to write...........

No comments: