Monday, December 31, 2007

SLEEPY SUNDAY…..

Sundays have actually lost their charm from the day I have stepped onto Bangalore……My Sunday started in the office……..Anil had called me up just after the exam on Friday and had asked me if it was possible for me to come to the office in the second half on Saturday………..I knew it was probably more of an order than a question……….It was more like “Dude you are to come on Saturday in the second half.” rather than “Dude can you come to the office in the second half on Saturday?????”. I mean the answer was supposed to be a “Yes of course………..I would love to…….WTF”. His reason for me coming to the office was also superbly lame……..”You have to come since Padmanabhan is coming and I am not sure whether I can come or not………….” he said. WTF again……….Work seniors anyways……….But then again, Anil did come that day…………And we stayed on till around 1 am in the office although Anil left around half an hour ahead of us……….So my Sunday had already started in the office. By the time I reached home, I was drained out………..watched a bit of T.V., talked to my honey, kissed her goodnight and drifted off to sleep………Sunday morning was groggy as expected and to add insult to injury, I had run out of smoke………..After a severely pathetic lunch of rice, sambhar and boiled eggs without a bath, I drifted off to sleep again………Swapneel has been with his school friends since yesterday and so it was another lonely day for me here……….Mom and Dad called up…….It always feels good talking to them…………The shrill of the door-bell rudely woke me up………Some guys from S.B.I. credit card firm were there to check Swapneel’s credentials for the credit card he had applied………..I, then replied to a couple of Sagnika’s messages…………I don’t know why it happens but whenever Nasreen and me talk about her, her call or messages bug me the next day………….That’s right………….They bug me…………I am really sick of her playing with my mind………….Then again, I had been wanting to watch Mohabbatein since ages and thanks to my channel surfing, I could actually catch it on the Sony Entertainment Television………..and I also learned that Namastey London will be showing at 8:00 pm today…………I will definitely try to catch that movie just because of the fact that I learned yesterday that it was one of the hottest movies of 2007………..with ground breaking collections at the box office and crap like that……….Called up Bhaskar somewhere in within the day and told him that I can’t come to his place…………partially because I had not taken a bath and I was also feeling very dizzy and heavy-headed………..We had decided to meet up and burn some CDs……..snaps of the final year at N.I.T., Rourkela, snaps of the farewell party of chemical engineering department and all that…………I just want to show all of that to my love………I want my honey to see how glorious a life that was………….But I think I can do that next Saturday and then I have to go to Nana’s place the next Sunday too……………Swapneel came back some time ago and we got into some “interesting” conversations regarding the reasons why Amitabh Bachchan was opposed to his daughter’s love although his entire life revolved around his daughter…………Swapneel proposed that probably his wife had had an extra marital love affair which had broken Amitabh Bachchan’s belief in love……..he he………..and under what circumstances he had watched Namastey London thrice, how the lives of his school friends had changed a lot after school………..But then again, isn’t it true that lives do change………..isn’t it true that mine has changed drastically?????????

No comments: