Thursday, December 20, 2007

CHANGING COLOURS OF LIFE THIS YEAR………

Life can change so much so fast that sometimes it makes on wonder whether whatever that is going on is actually true or is just a mirage…….I sometimes wonder how fast life has changed for me and I am sure all the rest of you must be feeling the same thing that I feel just now………The year 2007 began with a bang definitely, the campus placements over and the thrills and charms of the final year at NIT RKL adding to the spice of the life……….The mid year gave me a new kind of happiness and satisfaction………The celebration of my first salary with the person I cherish the most nowadays………Mid 2007 gave me a sure shot companion for life……….A dream coming true for me and loneliness slowly fading into the oblivion……….How can I describe my love for her……..Love so pure and divine……..How can I describe the happiness of which she is the cause………..How much it pains to stay so far away from her………..How much difficult it is to get up every and not seeing her at least once in the whole day……….And now the end of 2007 looms near with the burden of an exam IBM is going to conduct after a fortnight…………There have been major managerial flaws, so evident and glaring, that I wonder how it has not come to the attention of the people around here…………or are the top brass shutting their eyes to the obvious flaws for motives I don’t think we commoners can never follow………..The management definitely seems to be definitely flawed here………even me as a “greenhorn” in these matters can easily point it out………..The resources are definitely not used properly, tests are being conducted pointlessly after people joining for almost a year………..even in the Global Blue project, our managers admit the wrong estimation of the quality and time required for the deliverables……….The knowledge transfer system before joining the project is pathetic and so are the initial ELTP trainings…………Now, it makes sense to make the ELTP trainings rigorous and then conduct a big test to assess the students and decide whether to continue with the process of deploying them into projects or not………..Now after the people have been deployed into projects and have become productive, it makes no sense to conduct a test to assess their skills and decide whether they require their “responsibilities” or not………….Who am I kidding man………We have not even become billable till now……….What the heck……………So in a nutshell I definitely can say that I have seen a lot of colors of life in this single year……….Now I can only imagine how Nov 2008 will be……….Definitely full of hopes and aspirations, lots of stress and that will be the harbinger of a new and different kind of life altogether……….A life I have been dreaming of since long…………Again Nov 2010 will be another milestone……….A new and a better job search………He He………..And the final milestone will be Nov 2011…………Eternal happiness from the core of my soul……………Care and Companionship both of me and my honey have been longing for…………A stability……….Peace…………

No comments: