Thursday, December 20, 2007

THIS IS FOR YOU MY LOVE………

Thoughts so wonderful,
Words so caring,
A touch so tender…………
Honey I could simply lose myself in your eyes…….


Honey you are the morning dew on a red rose petal…….
So pretty, so charming, so mesmerizing………

The goddess of the temple of my soul…….
U reside in me deep down inside…….

I cherish your love, your words, your caress…….
I used to capture the scent of you within my hands……
Now, I capture your thoughts within my heart……..

Honey you make my day………..
You are the beginning and the end of me………

You are my inspiration to work harder for US………..

You are the reason I breathe every moment……..
You are the one who makes every passing day of mine special…….

You are in me honey……….and we are US……….

Love I will show you how beautiful love can ever be……..
I will show you the epitome of care and love…….
Honey, I will try to be as perfect for you as possible……..

Honey, I promise to make OUR life a heaven……….

No comments: